To apply for this position, you can submit your resume to email@example.com
• Acts as an expert programmer.
• Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals, performs a variety of complicated tasks, may lead and direct the work of others, may report directly to a project lead or manager, a wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
• This position serves as a expert programmer in support of applications and business process for IT systems.
• The expert programmer is responsible for a diverse and challenging set of assignments encompassing a full range of information technology analysis, design, development, implementation, and maintenance work related to the agency’s databases and applications.
• This is a position, within a team of information technology professionals.
• Responsibilities include providing guidance and mentoring to less senior analysts.
• The analyst is responsible for leading projects which focus on achieving the goals and mission of the agency.
• Minimum 8 years of analysis, design, programming, testing, implementing and supporting web based applications in Microsoft or Windows .NET platform.
• Minimum 8 years in designing, developing, and implementation of web applications (using ASP.NET, C#.NET).
• Minimum 2 years with .NET Framework 3.0 or greater
• Minimum 5 years in developing systems with Oracle or Microsoft SQL Server
• Minimum 3 years in writing PL or Structured Query Language (SQL) and stored procedures in Oracle or Microsoft SQL 2005 or higher.
• Minimum 3 years developing with WCF and or Web Services.
• Good oral and written communication skills and ability to organize and present information.
• Experience working on a team that utilizes the Agile Development MethodologyAdditional Notes
Please contact us regarding our benefits package
About GDI Infotech:
Founded in 1993, GDI Infotech is an award-winning Information Technology company based in Ann Arbor, Michigan. GDI offers Information Discovery & Collaboration Solutions. While GDI has adapted and changed with new technological demands, our commitment to customer service and value-added deliverables has never faltered. GDIs variety of clients include: State of Michigan, Blue Cross Blue Shield of MI, University of Michigan, as well as many other top notch technology companies.
Share this Post