To apply for this position, you can submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are seeking a several PHP Developers to create and maintain systems written in PHP. We’re looking for an individual with coding experience who can function in a deadline-driven, multi-project environment and works to create an intuitive experience for users.
• Develop, test and maintain our current systems written in PHP.
• Deal with tight deadlines and changing requirements.
• Collaborate with other engineers, developers, architects, Quality Assurance, and project managers in solving new and existing technical challenges.
• Minimum of 2 years of professional level Object Oriented PHP 5 Development experience, including experience with MVC Frameworks.
• Experience with Web Standards and philosophies and modern XHTML/HTML/CSS markup.
• Ability to explain complex ideas and concepts to business users.
• Experience in designing databases and writing efficient SQL queries.
• Experience working in Agile environment.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, or equivalent education/experience.
• PostgreSQL Database Administration
• Symfony2, Zend or similar framework experience
• Experience with SOAP, REST or similar web service
Please contact us regarding our benefits package
About GDI Infotech:
Founded in 1993, GDI Infotech is an award-winning Information Technology company based in Ann Arbor, Michigan. GDI offers Information Discovery & Collaboration Solutions. While GDI has adapted and changed with new technological demands, our commitment to customer service and value-added deliverables has never faltered. GDIs variety of clients include: State of Michigan, Blue Cross Blue Shield of MI, University of Michigan, as well as many other top notch technology companies.
Share this Post