To apply for this position, you can submit your resume to email@example.com
We’re seeking a Telecom Engineer to support and assist with implementation of all telecommunication-related services. This is a hands-on position, and this individual will be required to make technical decisions and work closely with cross-functional IT and business groups.
The ideal candidate will be a technically competent, hands-on self-starter with strong communication skills and work well with other groups in a growing company. Must maintain work efficiencies and responds to a changing environment. The candidate must be able to work with multiple project teams simultaneously and thrive in fast-paced, dynamic environment.
• Supports IT Ops Department goals and objectives.
• Provide top quality support with a high degree of customer service, technical expertise, and timeliness. Research, resolve, and respond to questions in a timely manner.
• Create and maintain the telecommunication technical architecture diagram.
• Provide technical support for all telecommunication and carrier related issues and act as primary point of contact. Work with minimal supervision and be able to debug, diagnose, and resolve problems reported.
• Provide telecom systems administration. Perform agent configuration, moves, add and changes.
• Sets appropriate customer expectations and fulfill customer commitments.
• Translate operational / business unit needs into technical requirements. Have the ability to make technical analysis and provide recommendations to stakeholders.
• Provide feedback for potential design changes, identify opportunities to gain efficiencies and / or improved delivery of service thru process automation and self-service applications.
• Ability to be on call and function in a 24/7 environment.
• Perform onsite and remote maintenance after hours; apply software patches and upgrades for telephony systems.
• Ability to mentor / coach business units on successful use of I3 telephony applications to meet KPIs.
• Maintain documentation and conduct periodic audits with operations to ensure agent data, hours of operations, and expected customer experiences are correct.
• Complete appropriate change control documentation and perform configuration updates, maintenance and support for various telecommunications applications.
• Troubleshoot / coordinate with vendors on telephony issues.
• Bachelors Degree and/or equivalent work experience in a technical discipline.
• Minimum of 3 years with telephony technical experience and hands-on support
• Experience with Interaction Dialer / Scripter.
• Experience with System Monitoring.
• Working knowledge of Server 2008 / 2012, SQL Server and Microsoft Office Suite: Excel, Word, Visio and PowerPoint.
• Experience Integrating I3 with CRM systems.
• Knowledge of VoIP, IVR and CTI systems; Advanced knowledge of analog, digital, optical, and VoIP Telephony services.
• Flexibility to work evenings and weekends as needed.
• Interactive Intelligence / I3 / ININ experience and/or certification strongly preferred
• Familiarity with I3: Interaction Web Portal / Marque; Interaction Feedback / Post Call Survey; Interaction Mobilizer; Interaction Optimizer; Interaction Monitor; Interaction Process Automation; e-FAQ; and Interaction Analyzer.
Open to Telecom Admins…as long as they have done circuit provisioning, VOIP over VPN, and have supported a telephony system (we use Interactive Intelligence/I3, open to individuals with Avaya, etc…)
Please contact us regarding our benefits package.
About GDI Infotech:
Founded in 1993, GDI Infotech is an award-winning Information Technology company based in Ann Arbor, Michigan. GDI offers Information Discovery & Collaboration Solutions. While GDI has adapted and changed with new technological demands, our commitment to customer service and value-added deliverables has never faltered. GDIs variety of clients include: State of Michigan, Blue Cross Blue Shield of MI, University of Michigan, as well as many other top notch technology companies.
Share this Post